128i, 135i Cabrio Top
$1,032.00 – $1,220.00
Top Assembly; Tinted Defroster Glass Window
Material: Haartz Twillfast RPC
Perfect Fit Guarantee
We produce convertible tops that are as close to the original as possible.
Made in USA
All our tops are manufactured and assembled in the USA.
Quality replacement convertible tops with satisfaction guaranteed.
- The entire top is created utilizing the same factory materials used on the original top.
- HAARTZ acoustically enhanced canvas for a quieter cabin.
- Precision cut canvas on computer-guided laser machines.
- Injection molded window brackets for easy headliner installation.
- D.O.T. approved Pilkington tinted defroster glass window.
- Includes PVC retainers (tension straps sold separately).
- Arc-welded listings and sealed waterproof seams.
Haartz Canvas 3-ply Topping
OEM+ Auto Tops, Inc., offers a five (5) year manufacturer’s warranty on all listed convertible tops and headliners. The warranty cycle starts from the day the convertible top or headliner is shipped from the facility.
Before installation, inspect the top or headliner for any marks, defects, or damage. Protecting the plastic or glass window from damage during installation is crucial.
Professional installation is recommended for all tops and headliners. Warranty is not covered for non-professional installation for any period.
For a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery, warranty covers
- Rips or tears of topping or headlining material
- Scratches or damages on glass window
- Discoloration or shrinkage of topping or headlining materials
- Stitching or heat-seal seams coming apart
- Breaking or cracking of plastic components
- Glass window bond failure
Any damage to the top or headliner due to improper installation is not covered under warranty for any period.
Labor compensation due to conditions covered under warranty
Eighteen (18) month labor (re-install) account credit of $50.00/1 hour install time.
Refer to the installation hours listed for each top and headliner throughout the catalog to obtain an accurate calculation of the amount of labor compensated for.
Labor compensation is voided for improper installation.
To submit a claim for any condition covered under warranty, simply contact OEM+ Auto Tops with the purchase order number, along with a detailed description of the issue. Following this, a return authorization number will be supplied by OEM+ Auto Tops, which must be specified on the packaging of the top or headliner before returning. The top or headliner must be carefully packaged in the same manner as it was received and returned to the OEM+ Auto Tops facility for inspection.
After examining the issue and determining the validity of the warranty claim, OEM+ Auto Tops will ship a replacement top or headliner to the customer or provide a refund of the full purchase amount, upon request. Labor compensation will be granted to the initial purchaser of the top.
OEM+ Auto Tops accepts returns on most products, which are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Non-warranty returned tops and headliners must be new and carefully packaged in the same manner as it was received.
Non-returnable items include
- Special order tops or headliners with non-original color
- Special order tops with factory glass
To receive a replacement item, account credit, or a refund of the full purchase amount, tops and headliners must be returned to the OEM+ Auto Tops facility within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
Return authorization number is required for all returns. Before returning a top or headliner, contact OEM+ Auto Tops to receive a return authorization number, which must be specified on the package before shipping.
All products must be thoroughly inspected before shipping for any visible damage or defects.
Tops and headliners that have been installed or attempted to be installed are not acceptable for return.
- Contact OEM+ Auto Tops and speak with a customer service representative to receive a return authorization number. To receive this number, state the order number and reason for return.
- After obtaining the return authorization number, clearly specify the number on the packaging of the top or headliner.
- For non-warranty, unopened items, shipping must be prepaid and sent to the OEM+ Auto Tops facility.
- For warranty items, OEM+ Auto Tops will provide a prepaid UPS call tag to be attached to the packaging of the top or headliner.
- Once the product is received, OEM+ Auto Tops will determine the item’s eligibility for return and proceed accordingly.